My favorite girly podcasts :

This year I started to listen to podcasts, especially at breakfast. I really like to start my day with a podcast to get motivated. I decided to share with you today my two favorite chatty/girly podcasts, feel free to let me know which are your favorite in the comments.






  • "Hey it's ok" : This podcast is animated by Jo Elvin the editor of Glamour UK and a member of her team. Every week a celebrity is being interviewed and then the some questions are being asked. It is the kind of questions we all asked our selves at some point without admitting it. Every questions start with the " Hey it's ok" sentence. It is a podcast that really makes me feel happy and makes me laugh. I totally recommend it for your Tuesday morning. 





  • "At home with" : Is the podcast animated by Anna from The Anna Edit and Lily from Lily Pebbles, they both have a blog and a Youtube channel that I am sure you know about. Earlier this year they started their podcast. Every week they meet a successful woman and talk business or lifestyle with her, while presenting her decoration. I think it is a very nice idea to describe someone house in a podcast. My favorite of the series was the one with Liz Earl as a guest it was so interesting ! The season one is over now, so you can listen to the all ten episodes. 


Those are my two favorite girly podcasts, let me know if you would be interesting in a post about my favorite travel podcasts.

Here is the links to my Instagram and Blogolovin' accounts, feel free to follow me : 


Follow

Instagraml

Commentaires

  1. Podcasts is something I've never really been interested in however more recently I've been seeing a lot of people talking about them! I can imagine how interesting they both are! xo

    Hanney | www.blogabouthanney.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Me too ! To be honest I thought it was only show that when live on the radio ! But since I found some interesting ones I love it !

      Supprimer
  2. I've never heard of these podcasts before, but they sound good!
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Awesome blog post! Thanks for sharing!
    Have a fabulous weekend ahead!
    Much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I really want to start getting into listening to podcasts. I've wanted to listen to 'at home with' for a while.
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.co.uk/

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. You should definitely try it it's so enjoyable !

      Supprimer
  5. I need to get into podcasts! Lovely picks! I love Ladies Who Lunch too!
    Have an awesome day!
    xx Kris

    https://dreamingofpink.wordpress.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I will listen to it ! Have an awesome day too !

      Supprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire

Articles les plus consultés