Makeup removing :

I love trying new makeup removers, I am having a very basic skincare routine so removing my makeup is quite a big part of it. I use four types of removers that I want to share with you today.



  • Bioderma wipes : I am not a massive fan of makeup removing wipes, I think it's not very sustainable neither enjoyable. However on holidays or when I am at a party, I find wipes very useful. I use the Bioderma ones, they remove the makeup very easily and don't hurt my eyes which is an important point. The best thing about those wipes is that they don't dry too much, I am using the same pack since January and they are totally fine. I am going to Mallorca in August and I will definitely take them with me. 

  • Bioderma Sébium H2O Micellar water : Micellar water is my day to day makeup removing technique. I find it so easy and efficient. I am using the Bioderma micellar water for normal to oily skin, I have a normal skin and I love the smell of this one. The only thing I don't really like about the micellar water is that it hurts my eyes, so I use the Clinique eye makeup remover with it. 

  • Clinique Take the day off Balm : As you may know from my lipstick's post I love the Clinique brand. I am using there makeup removing balm and I really enjoy it. It feels like a treat to remove my makeup with it ! I do it twice a week the evenings I wash my hair because it always makes them greasy. The balm turns into an oil and removes very quickly your makeup. It's very enjoyable since you have to massage your face. I do feel like my skin is cleaner than after the micellar water that is why I like to do it quite often. 

  • Clinique Take the day off oil : As you may know from the first post on my blog I have been studying abroad in Scotland for one semester last year. I had forgotten my balm at home so I decided to buy another Clinique makeup remover because my skin started to be very dried. I do prefer the balm because the oil doesn't hurt my eyes but makes me se blurry for a few minutes even when I wash it off which I find not enjoyable at all. Anyway it gives my skin a very good cleanse. 

What is your favorite way to remove your makeup ? 
I am posting every Tuesdays so I would love to see you back on my blog. 
Feel free to follow me on Instagram or Bloglovin' to know when there is a new post on the blog :

Instagraml Follow

Commentaires

  1. Ohhh I LOVE micellar water. My favorite brands are Simple and Nivea. I also have a big sample of the Clinique balm but haven't tried it yet! Looking forward to it though. :)

    Madison from breakfastatmadisons.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Let me know what you think of it ! Thank you for commenting ! I really enjoy reading your blog !

      Supprimer
  2. I love using what I call 'magic water' products! I do love a good makeup wipe for a quick post-gym clean up but I agree with you, I generally like to use actual cleansers to get off makeup.

    xx Pia
    http://gymbagsandjetlags.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. After the gym wipes are a great option ! Thank you Pia for your comment !

      Supprimer
  3. I have a thing with micellar water - for some reason I can't use itXD fortunately I am then a big fan of toners!!

    xx from italy
    Cate ღ 35mm in Style

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Do you have any toner recommendation ?
      Thank you for your comment !

      Supprimer
  4. Nice review! I never used micellar water, but I am thinking to try it. I have oily skin so hopefully that will help a bit. Love your posts :)
    Dushka
    www.the-style-journey.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you Dushka ! I used to have an oily skin and I thought the micellar wtaer was doing a great job with it !

      Supprimer
  5. I still need to try out the clinique balm to remove makeup because I do love these types of product. But it's been a while I haven't bought any clinique products as I find the quite harsh on my string.Thanks for sharing.

    Nathalie
    www.nathalie-alexandra.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I love Clinique products they work very well for my skin but it's different for everyone ! Let me know if you like the balm !

      Supprimer
  6. I'm a huge fan of Bioderma but somehow have never tried the Take the Day Off products!

    Jasmine xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I use wipes to remove my make-up but I agree with you; I've used several brands' wipes but I still don't feel like all my make-up comes off. I always feel like there's some left over. They're also not great for the environment!

    I think I should look into the other products you mentioned.

    Steph
    www.socialspying.om

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I like your blog, its really dope.
    Do you want to follow each other?
    If you want, than follow me, and let me know in comments, so I can follow you back with pleasure.
    We can follow each other on Instagram @andjela.dujovic, let me know in the comments so I can follow you back.

    www.bekleveer.com
    xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. I always take off my makeup with Neutrogena wipes!! Wipes are so much easier for me (I can be lazy sometimes at night, haha) and sometimes liquid makeup removers irritate my skin!

    Allie

    www.champagne-tuesdays.com


    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Wipes are so easy to be honest I wouldn't be able to remove my makeup with the balm when I am back from a party !

      Supprimer
  10. I love micellar water! But I usually just use coconut oil to take off my makeup!

    xx Nicole
    http://toogoldstreet.com

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire

Articles les plus consultés